I carn fin it man. I need it soon terreckly hear.
Da stew fish recipe can be found here:
How come a matoor Bahamian woman needin dis "foreign" Bahamian's stew fish repsipee entyways? Tings dat make you go hmmmmmmmmm!
2 lb Fish of your choice
1 Sweet pepper (chopped)
2 tbsp Flour
½ tsp Salt
1 Onion (chopped)
1 rib Celery (chopped)
2 Hot peppers
2 lg Tomatoes (chopped)
1 tsp Sugar
Oil for frying fish
1. Wash and season fish with hot pepper, salt and limejuice. Fry fish in hot oil until nearly cooked.
2. Remove fish from pan. Fry onion, sweet pepper and celery for 5 mins. Add tomatoes cook 2 mins.
3. In a separate pot, brown the flour over a gentle heat, stirring continuously until dark brown but not burnt.
4. Add flour to tomatoes and mix well, add thyme, hot pepper, sugar and salt, stir together. Gradually add 4 C water, bring to the boil. Add fish, cover pot and simmer for 15 mins.
5. Serve with Johnny cake or sweet potato bread.
will let you know the outcome soon.