Again, we stayed longer than planned, but that's just what we do when we feel like it.
So we say goodbye with a photograph of a beautiful sunset over the Mississippi River; setting on the armpit of the Mid-South, my much maligned and deservedly so, hometown of West Memphis, Arkansas.
Now we're back aboard Istaboa and finishing up the small details in preparation for the start of another trip.
- A diver coming today to clean the bottom and replace the zincs.
- tweaking all electronic charts
- polishing a couple hundred gallons of fuel
- provisioning at Carmines for that hard to get stuff
- I'm sure this list could go on and on
We have a new Granddaughter we've yet to meet. Maddie.