Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Today's Pics

So, here we are... St Simons Island, Georgia.
Mel's dad and I fished this creek many times.
I'll never forget the last fishing trip we took together; we caught too many Spot Tail Bass (Redfish) and they were all too large, totally over the legal limit. When I brought it to his attention, he kinda chuckled and said, "The hell with that! As many times as you and I have fished this river and got skunked, we're gonna make up for it now. I think they owe us."
And we did. Probably 25 and they were huge. We got away with it and shared them all.
Lots of memories...



Not sure what tomorrow brings until we wake up. Maybe stay or maybe go to Savannah.

Cheers,

Istaboa

1 comment:

  1. Such a small world.... Amber was visiting family on St. Simon Island last week!

    Hope all is well and the trip north is fabulous.

    Much love - Codi

    ReplyDelete